Proudly Serving West Texas and Surrounding Areas With All Your Equipment Rentals & Equipment Services
No matter the size of the equipment or needs, give us a call.
Why Should I Rent?
1. RENTAL REPRESENTATIVES WITH YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE – Give your company the competitive advantage it deserves on your next bid. Stop guessing at what your tool needs may be. Our rental representatives will help make managing your equipment resources a snap. Let us be “your guy.”
2. SAFE AND PROPER EQUIPMENT – Frustrated working with older, heavier and unsafe equipment? At H&S Rentals, we stock the latest models, and our equipment is always certified before leaving our rental centers. When considering renting or buying equipment, put our rental tools to the ultimate test first – on your jobsite.
3. RAMPING UP AND DOWN YOUR PROJECT – Think about the resources you put into selecting, preparing and delivering the specific equipment for starting a project. When the job ends, is it a challenge to identify and replace damaged parts? Consider this: one call, one company – we can handle it.
4. RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB – If you’ve ever used a crescent wrench to hammer a nail, we get it. But you’re a professional looking for the safest, most reliable and, most importantly, the right equipment for your job.
5. ACCESS TO THE BEST MANUFACTURED GEAR; TESTED, CERTIFIED AND READY FOR USE – We invest our time and financial resources to ensure this. H&S Rental customers know our equipment comes inspected, certified and ready to roll, delivering the greatest value for their budget.
6. ELIMINATE BREAKDOWNS AND DOWNTIME – Frustrated when the equipment you own lets you down? We absolutely understand that downtime is unacceptable. That’s why, at H&S Rentals, if you ever have an equipment setback, we’ll send a replacement, in most cases, that same day. Our experienced, trained and tenured representatives may even be able to diagnose and eliminate the original challenge.
7. ASSET CONTROL – As the saying goes, if you haven’t used it for 6 months, get rid of it. Don’t purchase equipment that won’t be used regularly or ever again. Save yourself from the headaches and expense of ownership, maintenance and the liability costs associated with equipment carrying your company’s name.
8. NO STORAGE COSTS – Ideally, every square foot of your facilities would be dedicated to generating profits. Partner with HS Rentals and receive only what you need, when and where you need it, retrieved after project completion. Let us be your equipment warehouse.
9. LIMIT PARTS AND MAINTENANCE EXPENSES – The initial financial outlay is just the start of the equipment’s ownership costs. Maintaining, inspecting and certifying your tools, storing parts and having the resources to ensure safe and reliable gear comes with a high cost. Utilize our inventory and we’ll incur those costs and unplanned tasks.
10. LIMIT TAXES – Did you know, companies that rent equipment enjoy reduced tax implications? How much would you save by limiting the amount of purchased equipment year after year?
11. INCREASED BORROWING CAPACITY – Cash is still king. Why not cut capital cost on tangible items and services that could otherwise be directed toward building your business? Imagine how you can leverage the savings that come with renting.
12. CONSERVE YOUR CAPITAL – When was the last time you stepped off an airplane, went to a car dealership and purchased a car for a week or month-long trip? For your next short or long-term project, partner with us. We’ll put a smile on your accountant’s face. It just makes sense.